Sunday 26 August 2012

Appearance: PAX Prime 2012

So PAX is disconcertingly lurking just around the corner. I say disconcertingly because I was still writing the script for The Swapper PAX10 demo this morning, because I have no idea what to expect, and because I have a super-cool announcement due to go live right in the middle of it all. To start the week off, though, I'll be having my first face-to-face meeting with the chaps at Facepalm Games when they get off their late flight and come into our shared hostel room in the dead of night. I lead a professional life as ever.

Of course on top of all the work I'm supposed to be doing, there's just far too much awesome stuff going on. I feel like a young girl going to Hollywood. I want to see live HAWP, and the Penny Arcade guys doing their stuff, and Tim Schafer talking Double Fine Adventure, and just about everything else there is to see.

I'll be at PAX Dev from Wednesday, and then manning The Swapper booth Friday - Sunday. I cannot wait. If you're at the show, do swing by and say hello - and if all goes to plan check back here on Friday, 31st August for an announcement about which I'm very very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment